Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLICIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLICIN exist?
Definitions of COLICIN in dictionaries:
- Any of various antibacterial proteins produced by certain strains of the colon bacillus that are lethal to other closely related strains of bacteria.
- n - an antibacterial substance
There are 7 letters in COLICIN: C C I I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLICIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLICIN plus a wildcard: COLICIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLICIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLICIN
- colicin E1 - Proteopedia life in 3D
- ... progress and challenges in our understanding of colicin translocation
- Schirmer structures
- William Cramer Lab Purdue University
- ... chaperone FkpA is essential for imported colicin M toxicity
- video www.fullvideopoker.com www.sportspronostics.com Eli Elezra ...
- Structure of the Complex of the colicin E2 R-domain and Its BtuB ...
- PROTEIN STRUCTURE AND DYNAMICS LABORATORY Department of Molecular ...
- Measure-valued diffusion limit of colicin model
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.