Scrabble word: CLINIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINIC exist?
Definitions of CLINIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists
- noun - meeting for diagnosis of problems and instruction or remedial work in a particular activity
- noun - a healthcare facility for outpatient care
- A facility, often associated with a hospital or medical school, that is devoted to the diagnosis and care of outpatients.
- A medical establishment run by several specialists working in cooperation and sharing the same facilities.
- A group session offering counsel or instruction in a particular field or activity: a vocational clinic; a tennis clinic.
- A seminar or meeting of physicians and medical students in which medical instruction is conducted in the presence of the patient, as at the bedside.
- A place where such instruction occurs.
- A class or lecture of medical instruction conducted in this manner.
- adj - a medical facility [n -S] : CLINICAL
There are 6 letters in CLINIC: C C I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINIC plus a wildcard: CLINIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINIC
Images for CLINIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.