Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLICINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLICINS exist?
Definitions of COLICINS in dictionaries:
- n - an antibacterial substance
There are 8 letters in COLICINS: C C I I L N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLICINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLICINS plus a wildcard: COLICINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLICINS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLICINS
- Cell entry mechanism of enzymatic bacterial colicins Porin ...
- We want to study the different colicin and microcin properties ...
- View in workspace Download full-size image Download high-quality image ...
- diagram showing a generalised translocation path of the colicins ...
- Laboratorio de Referencia de E. coli (LREC)
- UserCboursnellSandboxCColicin Pyocin - Wikipedia the free ...
- 2i88 - Proteopedia life in 3D
- Professor Colin Kleanthous joins the department Page - Department of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.