Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLONIC exist?
Definitions of COLONIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a water enema given to flush out the colon
- adj - of or relating to the colon
- n - irrigation of the colon
There are 7 letters in COLONIC: C C I L N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLONIC plus a wildcard: COLONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLONIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLONIC
- colonic Hydrotherapy at Obsidian Health
- The supplements and colonics on our detox program help to clear the ...
- Casa colonica
- Why Consider colonic Irrigation
- colonic polyps are established precursors of colonic carcinomas ...
- Health Advice Blog Buying colonic Cleansing
- The management of urinary incontinence -- Malone 77 (2) 175 ...
- What woo-pushers considered mucoid plaque. Actually cant tell what ...
- colonic irrigation made easy with the self-guiding colonoscope Tech ...
- Vanderbilt Study Finds Women Who Eat Fish Have Lower Colon Polyp Risk
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.