Scrabble word: OLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does OLIO exist?
Definitions of OLIO in dictionaries:
- A heavily spiced stew of meat, vegetables, and chickpeas.
- A mixture or medley; a hodgepodge.
- A collection of various artistic or literary works or musical pieces; a miscellany.
- Vaudeville or musical entertainment presented between the acts of a burlesque or minstrel show.
- noun - a miscellaneous collection
There are 4 letters in OLIO: I L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OLIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OLIO plus a wildcard: OLIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OLIO
Images for OLIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.