Scrabble word: FOLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIO exist?
Definitions of FOLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - the system of numbering pages
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - a book (or manuscript) consisting of large sheets of paper folded in the middle to make two leaves or four pages
- A large sheet of paper folded once in the middle, making two leaves or four pages of a book or manuscript.
- A book or manuscript of the largest common size, usually about 38 centimeters (15 inches) in height, consisting of such folded sheets.
- A leaf of a book numbered only on the front side.
- A number on such a leaf.
- A page number.
- A page in a ledger or two facing pages that are assigned a single number.
- A specific number of words used as a unit for measuring the length of the text of a document.
- verb - to number the pages of
There are 5 letters in FOLIO: F I L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIO plus a wildcard: FOLIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIO
Images for FOLIO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.