Scrabble word: FOLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIO exist?
Definitions of FOLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - the system of numbering pages
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - a book (or manuscript) consisting of large sheets of paper folded in the middle to make two leaves or four pages
- A large sheet of paper folded once in the middle, making two leaves or four pages of a book or manuscript.
- A book or manuscript of the largest common size, usually about 38 centimeters (15 inches) in height, consisting of such folded sheets.
- A leaf of a book numbered only on the front side.
- A number on such a leaf.
- A page number.
- A page in a ledger or two facing pages that are assigned a single number.
- A specific number of words used as a unit for measuring the length of the text of a document.
- verb - to number the pages of