Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOL exist?
Definitions of FOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - indulge in horseplay
- One who is regarded as deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
- One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have refused the job.
- One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I won the award.
- A person with a talent or an enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
- A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
- A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
- A mentally deficient person; an idiot.
- To deceive or trick; dupe: “trying to learn how to fool a trout with a little bit of floating fur and feather” (Charles Kuralt).
- To confound or prove wrong; surprise, especially pleasantly: We were sure they would fail, but they fooled us.
- To speak or act facetiously or in jest; joke: I was just fooling when I said you couldn’t have any of my candy.
- To behave comically; clown.
- To feign; pretend: He said he had a toothache but it turned out he was only fooling.
- To engage in idle or frivolous activity.
- Foolish; stupid: off on some fool errand or other.
- To engage in idle or casual activity; putter: was fooling around with some figures in hopes of balancing the budget.
- To engage in frivolous activity; make fun.
- To engage in casual, often promiscuous sexual acts.
- To act in an irresponsible or foolish manner.
- To behave in a playful or comical manner.
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in FOOL: F L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOL plus a wildcard: FOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOL
Images for FOOL
- FileRWS Tarot 00 fool.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- The fool doth think he is wise but the wise man knows himself to ...
- Illustration (above) The fool from Tarot Egyptien Grand Jeu de l ...
- Tarot Cards Major Arcana 00 - The fool
- DayBreaks for 041111 Becoming A fool DayBreaks Devotions
- fool Tarot Card Meanings tarot card meaning
- ... on this blog that you come to know and love the Shut Up fool awards
- FileVisconti-fool.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia