Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOL exist?
Definitions of FOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - indulge in horseplay
- One who is regarded as deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.
- One who acts unwisely on a given occasion: I was a fool to have refused the job.
- One who has been tricked or made to appear ridiculous; a dupe: They made a fool of me by pretending I won the award.
- A person with a talent or an enthusiasm for a certain activity: a dancing fool; a fool for skiing.
- A member of a royal or noble household who provided entertainment, as with jokes or antics; a jester.
- A dessert made of stewed or puréed fruit mixed with cream or custard and served cold.
- A mentally deficient person; an idiot.
- To deceive or trick; dupe: “trying to learn how to fool a trout with a little bit of floating fur and feather” (Charles Kuralt).
- To confound or prove wrong; surprise, especially pleasantly: We were sure they would fail, but they fooled us.
- To speak or act facetiously or in jest; joke: I was just fooling when I said you couldn’t have any of my candy.
- To behave comically; clown.
- To feign; pretend: He said he had a toothache but it turned out he was only fooling.
- To engage in idle or frivolous activity.
- Foolish; stupid: off on some fool errand or other.
- To engage in idle or casual activity; putter: was fooling around with some figures in hopes of balancing the budget.
- To engage in frivolous activity; make fun.
- To engage in casual, often promiscuous sexual acts.
- To act in an irresponsible or foolish manner.
- To behave in a playful or comical manner.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in FOOL: F L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOL plus a wildcard: FOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOL
Images for FOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.