Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOOD exist?
Definitions of FLOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam
- noun - a large flow
- noun - the act of flooding
- noun - the occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - cover with liquid, usually water
- verb - supply with an excess of
- verb - become filled to overflowing
- An overflowing of water onto land that is normally dry.
- A flood tide.
- An abundant flow or outpouring: received a flood of applications.
- A floodlight, specifically a unit that produces a beam of intense light.
- To cover or submerge with or as if with a flood; inundate: My desk is flooded with paper.
- To fill with an abundance or an excess: flood the market with cheap foreign goods.
- To become inundated or submerged.
- To pour forth; overflow.
- v - to overwhelm with water
There are 5 letters in FLOOD: D F L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOOD plus a wildcard: FLOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOOD
Images for FLOOD
- 29. A car moves through a flooded street in the Brisbane suburb of ...
- Flash flood in a wash of the Tucson Mountains southeastern Arizona ...
- flood water
- floods and flooding - EDEN resources
- Object Name flood FL-51 Caption Big Thompson Canyon flood ...
- Heavy metals released into flood waters Indymedia Australia
- Oklahoma floods Oklahomas Worst Round Of flooding In Decades
- flooded Area. Courtesy of Bestcactus.com originally from Wikimedia ...
- The National flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- flooding on the East Fork Hood River at the Tamanawas Falls trailhead ...