Scrabble word: FLOOD
Is FLOOD valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam
- noun - a large flow
- noun - the act of flooding
- noun - the occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - cover with liquid, usually water
- verb - supply with an excess of
- verb - become filled to overflowing
- An overflowing of water onto land that is normally dry.
- A flood tide.
- An abundant flow or outpouring: received a flood of applications.
- A floodlight, specifically a unit that produces a beam of intense light.
- To cover or submerge with or as if with a flood; inundate: My desk is flooded with paper.
- To fill with an abundance or an excess: flood the market with cheap foreign goods.
- To become inundated or submerged.
- To pour forth; overflow.
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 5 letters in FLOOD: D F L O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOOD
Click to search all anagrams of FLOOD plus a wildcard: FLOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOOD
Images for FLOOD
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.