Scrabble word: FLOODS
Is FLOODS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLOODS in dictionaries:
- noun - the rising of a body of water and its overflowing onto normally dry land
- noun - an overwhelming number or amount
- noun - light that is a source of artificial illumination having a broad beam
- noun - a large flow
- noun - the act of flooding
- noun - the occurrence of incoming water (between a low tide and the following high tide)
- verb - fill quickly beyond capacity
- verb - cover with liquid, usually water
- verb - supply with an excess of
- verb - become filled to overflowing
- verb - to overwhelm with water
There are 6 letters in FLOODS: D F L O O S
Click to search all anagrams of FLOODS plus a wildcard: FLOODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOODS
Images for FLOODS
Lookup in Wiki for FLOODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.