Scrabble word: FOLDS
Is FOLDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOLDS in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- noun - a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- noun - a group of sheep or goats
- noun - a folded part (as in skin or muscle)
- noun - a pen for sheep
- noun - the act of folding
- verb - bend or lay so that one part covers the other
- verb - incorporate a food ingredient into a mixture by repeatedly turning it over without stirring or beating
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - confine in a fold, like sheep
- verb - become folded or folded up
- adj - to lay one part over another part of [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOLDABLE
There are 5 letters in FOLDS: D F L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLDS
Click to search all anagrams of FOLDS plus a wildcard: FOLDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLDS
Images for FOLDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.