Scrabble word: FOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOD exist?
Definitions of FOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- noun - any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment
- noun - anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- Material, usually of plant or animal origin, that contains or consists of essential body nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals, and is ingested and assimilated by an organism to produce energy, stimulate growth, and maintain life.
- A specified kind of nourishment: breakfast food; plant food.
- Nourishment eaten in solid form: food and drink.
- Often used to modify another noun: food allergies; food additives.
- adj - a substance taken into the body to maintain life and growth [n -S] : FOODLESS
There are 4 letters in FOOD: D F O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOD plus a wildcard: FOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOD
Images for FOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.