Scrabble word: FOOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOLS exist?
Definitions of FOOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who lacks good judgment
- noun - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
- noun - a professional clown employed to entertain a king or nobleman in the Middle Ages
- verb - make a fool or dupe of
- verb - spend frivolously and unwisely
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - indulge in horseplay
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 5 letters in FOOLS: F L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOLS plus a wildcard: FOOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOLS
Images for FOOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.