Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: POLIO
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLIO exist?
Definitions of POLIO in dictionaries:
- noun - an acute viral disease marked by inflammation of nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord
- n - an infectious virus disease
There are 5 letters in POLIO: I L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLIO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLIO plus a wildcard: POLIO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLIO
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLIO
- polio primarily affects children under the age of five and it can ...
- Filepolio lores134.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Session 26 - polio
- The CIA and polio in Pakistan by Kelley B. Vlahos -- Antiwar.com
- Children with polio in Sierra Leone (courtesy of the World Health ...
- So Are You to My Thoughts polio
- This child has a severely deformed leg because of polio
- Boys with polio
- Michigan Governor G. Mennen Williams with Detroit polio girl Margaret ...
- American Experience Premieres Film On polio Followed By Frontline ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.