Scrabble word: LOOP
Is LOOP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- noun - anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan)
- noun - the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- noun - a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- noun - an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- noun - a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- noun - a flight maneuver
- verb - move in loops
- verb - make a loop in
- verb - fly loops, perform a loop
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - fasten or join with a loop
- A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
- The opening formed by such a doubled line.
- Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
- A closed circuit.
- A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition prevails.
- A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
- A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
- See league1 (n.
- To form into a loop.
- To fasten, join, or encircle with loops or a loop.
- To fly (an aircraft) in a loop.
- To move in a loop or an arc.
- To join (conductors) so as to complete a circuit.
- To add or substitute (words) in a film by altering the sound track.
- To form a loop.
- To move in a loop: “The couple looped constantly around the international social circuit” (Walter Isaacson).
- To make a loop in an aircraft.
- A loophole through which small arms may be fired.
- verb - to form loops (circular or oval openings)
There are 4 letters in LOOP: L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOP
Click to search all anagrams of LOOP plus a wildcard: LOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOP
Images for LOOP
Lookup in Wiki for LOOP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.