Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOOP exist?
Definitions of LOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines
- noun - anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself)
- noun - (computer science) a single execution of a set of instructions that are to be repeated
- noun - an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan)
- noun - the basic pattern of the human fingerprint
- noun - a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component
- noun - an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop
- noun - a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates
- noun - a flight maneuver
- verb - move in loops
- verb - make a loop in
- verb - fly loops, perform a loop
- verb - wind around something in coils or loops
- verb - fasten or join with a loop
- A length of line, thread, ribbon, or other thin material that is curved or doubled over making an opening.
- The opening formed by such a doubled line.
- Something having a shape, order, or path of motion that is circular or curved over on itself.
- A closed circuit.
- A sequence of instructions that repeats either a specified number of times or until a particular condition prevails.
- A type of loop-shaped intrauterine device.
- A flight maneuver in which an aircraft flies a circular path in a vertical plane with the lateral axis of the aircraft remaining horizontal.
- See league1 (n.
- To form into a loop.
- To fasten, join, or encircle with loops or a loop.
- To fly (an aircraft) in a loop.
- To move in a loop or an arc.
- To join (conductors) so as to complete a circuit.
- To add or substitute (words) in a film by altering the sound track.
- To form a loop.
- To move in a loop: “The couple looped constantly around the international social circuit” (Walter Isaacson).
- To make a loop in an aircraft.
- A loophole through which small arms may be fired.
- v - to form loops (circular or oval openings)
There are 4 letters in LOOP: L O O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOOP plus a wildcard: LOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOOP
Images for LOOP
- SAVVY UNIVERSITY Music Term loop
- Keywords Acceleration force roller coaster loop clothoid
- Map for the Cascade loop Scenic Driving Tour in Washington - click map ...
- Knot 3 THE DROPPER loop (click on image to enlarge)
- Control System Engineering
- The beautiful looking loop LED desk lamp needs only 5w to give you a ...
- 2BUXloop Two FullWave loop antennas. These HF antennas are assembled ...
- loop Diagram (CAD)
- causal loop diagram can also include inputs and outputs that ...
- How to fly an inside loop rc aerobatic maneuver