Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOOP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOOP exist?
Definitions of SLOOP in dictionaries:
- noun - a sailing vessel with a single mast set about one third of the boat's length aft of the bow
- A single-masted, fore-and-aft-rigged sailing boat with a short standing bowsprit or none at all and a single headsail set from the forestay.
- n - a type of sailing vessel
There are 5 letters in SLOOP: L O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOOP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOOP plus a wildcard: SLOOP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOOP
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOOP
- FileFriendship sloop Bay Lady 2008.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- 1954 Custom built Friendship sloop located in Michigan for sale
- Single masted sloop
- sloop - another fast ship capable of up to 11 knots could carry up ...
- sloop Providence Visits Portsmouth Harbor
- Aboard a traditional Friendship sloop... Maines original lobster boat ...
- The Modern sloop
- Naval sloop - bigger and more heavily armed than a standard sloop ...
- Brig - a two masted ship square rigged on both masts in the 18th ...