Scrabble word: SPOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOOL exist?
Definitions of SPOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- verb - transfer data intended for a peripheral device (usually a printer) into temporary storage
- verb - wind onto a spool or a reel
- A cylinder of wood, plastic, cardboard, or other material on which wire, thread, or string is wound.
- The amount of wire, thread, or string wound on such a cylinder.
- Something similar to such a cylinder in shape or function.
- A reel for magnetic tape.
- verb - to wind on a small cylinder
There are 5 letters in SPOOL: L O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPOOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPOOL plus a wildcard: SPOOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPOOL
Images for SPOOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.