Scrabble word: SPOOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPOOL exist?
Definitions of SPOOL in dictionaries:
- noun - a winder around which thread or tape or film or other flexible materials can be wound
- verb - transfer data intended for a peripheral device (usually a printer) into temporary storage
- verb - wind onto a spool or a reel
- A cylinder of wood, plastic, cardboard, or other material on which wire, thread, or string is wound.
- The amount of wire, thread, or string wound on such a cylinder.
- Something similar to such a cylinder in shape or function.
- A reel for magnetic tape.
- verb - to wind on a small cylinder