Scrabble word: POOLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does POOLS exist?
Definitions of POOLS in dictionaries:
- noun - an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- noun - a small lake
- noun - an organization of people or resources that can be shared
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- noun - any communal combination of funds
- noun - a small body of standing water (rainwater) or other liquid
- noun - the combined stakes of the betters
- noun - something resembling a pool of liquid
- noun - any of various games played on a pool table having 6 pockets
- verb - combine into a common fund
- verb - join or form a pool of people
- verb - to combine in a common fund
There are 5 letters in POOLS: L O O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POOLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POOLS plus a wildcard: POOLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POOLS
Images for POOLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.