Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONICS exist?
Definitions of CONICS in dictionaries:
- noun - (geometry) a curve generated by the intersection of a plane and a circular cone
- n - a geometric curve
There are 6 letters in CONICS: C C I N O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONICS plus a wildcard: CONICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONICS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONICS
- conics are characterized by different values of the orbital parameters ...
- Apollonius introduced the names ellipse parabola and hyperbola for ...
- Here we will have a look at three different conic sections
- Illuminations Cutting conics
- Fileconics.png - Wikimedia Commons
- SparkNotes Conic Sections Introduction to conics
- conics and aberrations
- Table of conics Cyclopaedia 1728
- Download Conic Sections free on the Mac App Store.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.