Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITRON
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITRON exist?
Definitions of CITRON in dictionaries:
- noun - large lemonlike fruit with thick aromatic rind
- noun - thorny evergreen small tree or shrub of India widely cultivated for its large lemonlike fruits that have thick warty rind
- A thorny evergreen shrub or small tree (Citrus medica) native to India and widely cultivated for its large, lemonlike fruits that have a thick, warty rind.
- The fruit of this plant, whose rind is often candied and used in confections and fruitcakes.
- A globose watermelon (Citrullus lanatus var.
- A grayish green yellow.
- noun - a lemonlike fruit
There are 6 letters in CITRON: C I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITRON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITRON plus a wildcard: CITRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITRON
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.