Scrabble word: CITRON
Is CITRON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CITRON in various dictionaries:
- noun - large lemonlike fruit with thick aromatic rind
- noun - thorny evergreen small tree or shrub of India widely cultivated for its large lemonlike fruits that have thick warty rind
- A thorny evergreen shrub or small tree (Citrus medica) native to India and widely cultivated for its large, lemonlike fruits that have a thick, warty rind.
- The fruit of this plant, whose rind is often candied and used in confections and fruitcakes.
- A globose watermelon (Citrullus lanatus var.
- A grayish green yellow.
- noun - a lemonlike fruit
There are 6 letters in CITRON: C I N O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CITRON
To search all scrabble anagrams of CITRON, to go: CITRON?
Rearrange the letters in CITRON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CITRON
5 letters out of CITRON
4 letters out of CITRON
3 letters out of CITRON
2 letters out of CITRON
Images for CITRON
Lookup in Wiki for CITRON
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.