Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOTICE exist?
Definitions of NOTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - an announcement containing information about an event
- noun - the act of noticing or paying attention
- noun - a request for payment
- noun - advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
- noun - a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
- noun - polite or favorable attention
- noun - a short critical review
- verb - discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
- verb - notice or perceive
- verb - make or write a comment on
- verb - express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- The act of noting or observing; perception or attention: That detail escaped my notice.
- Respectful attention or consideration: grateful for the teacher’s notice.
- A written or printed announcement: a notice of sale.
- A formal announcement, notification, or warning, especially an announcement of one’s intention to withdraw from an agreement or leave a job: give one’s employer two weeks’ notice; raised the price without notice.
- The condition of being formally warned or notified: put us on notice for chronic lateness.
- A printed critical review, as of a play or book.
- To perceive with the mind; detect: noticed several discrepancies.
- To comment on; mention.
- To treat with courteous attention.
- To give or file a notice of: noticed the court case for next Tuesday.
- verb - to become aware of
There are 6 letters in NOTICE: C E I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOTICE plus a wildcard: NOTICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOTICE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOTICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.