Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCITON
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITON exist?
Definitions of EXCITON in dictionaries:
- An electrically neutral excited state of an insulator or semiconductor, often regarded as a bound state of an electron and a hole.
- n - a phenomenon occurring in an excited crystal
There are 7 letters in EXCITON: C E I N O T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCITON plus a wildcard: EXCITON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITON
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCITON
- exciton binding energies in semiconductors and insulators
- Ideas Inventions And Innovations UC San Diego Physicists Find ...
- Ultrafast Microscopy of Semiconductor Nanostructures and Devices ...
- ... only the bulk radius varies relative to the fixed Bohr-exciton radius
- exciton states of dynamic DNA double helices alternating dCdG ...
- Teddy Huang Haiming Zhu Ye Yang William Rodriguez Cordoba Tarak ...
- field-dependence of fine-structure splitting energy and QD exciton ...
- Chair of Atomistic Modelling and Design of Materials University of ...
- Figure 1. An exciton is an electron-hole pair that is created when an ...
- images of TiO2 nanotube arrays fabricated by anodization. exciton ...