Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXON
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXON exist?
Definitions of EXON in dictionaries:
- noun - sequence of a gene's DNA that transcribes into protein structures
- A nucleotide sequence in DNA that carries the code for the final messenger RNA molecule and thus defines the amino acid sequence during protein synthesis.
- adj - a sequence in the genetic code [n -S] : EXONIC
There are 4 letters in EXON: E N O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXON plus a wildcard: EXON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXON
Images for EXON
- Not all information in a TU copied in transcription codes for aprotein
- Archivoexon-intron.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- RT-PCR primer design guide - How to check gene structure and design ...
- exon Protection
- exon skipping
- Arranging exons in different patterns called alternative splicing ...
- figure of exon shuffling via transposons
- Figure 1 Genomic variants in exons and introns identifying the ...
- Figure 5-A-4. The consensus sequence forsplicing. Pu A or G Py C ...
- WebLogo - Examples
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.