Scrabble word: EXIT
Is EXIT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the act of going out
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - lose the lead
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- The act of going away or out.
- A passage or way out: an emergency exit in a theater; took the second exit on the throughway.
- The departure of a performer from the stage.
- A computer programming technique for ending a repeated cycle of operations.
- verb - to go out
There are 4 letters in EXIT: E I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXIT
Click to search all anagrams of EXIT plus a wildcard: EXIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIT
Images for EXIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.