Scrabble word: EXIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIT exist?
Definitions of EXIT in dictionaries:
- noun - an opening that permits escape or release
- noun - euphemistic expressions for death
- noun - the act of going out
- verb - move out of or depart from
- verb - lose the lead
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- The act of going away or out.
- A passage or way out: an emergency exit in a theater; took the second exit on the throughway.
- The departure of a performer from the stage.
- A computer programming technique for ending a repeated cycle of operations.
- verb - to go out