Scrabble word: EXIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIST exist?
Definitions of EXIST in dictionaries:
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - support oneself
- To have actual being; be real.
- To have life; live.
- To live at a minimal level; subsist: barely enough income on which to exist.
- To continue to be; persist: old customs that still exist in rural areas.
- To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place; occur: “Wealth and poverty exist in every demographic category” (Thomas G.
- verb - to have actuality