Scrabble word: EXIST
Is EXIST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXIST in dictionaries:
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - support oneself
- To have actual being; be real.
- To have life; live.
- To live at a minimal level; subsist: barely enough income on which to exist.
- To continue to be; persist: old customs that still exist in rural areas.
- To be present under certain circumstances or in a specified place; occur: “Wealth and poverty exist in every demographic category” (Thomas G.
- verb - to have actuality
There are 5 letters in EXIST: E I S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXIST
Click to search all anagrams of EXIST plus a wildcard: EXIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIST
Images for EXIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.