Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIX
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIX exist?
Definitions of SIX in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- The cardinal number equal to 5 + 1.
- The sixth in a set or sequence.
- Something having six parts, units, or members, especially a motor vehicle having six cylinders.
- noun - a number
There are 3 letters in SIX: I S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIX plus a wildcard: SIX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIX
Images for SIX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.