Is SIX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- noun - a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows six pips
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- The cardinal number equal to 5 + 1.
- The sixth in a set or sequence.
- Something having six parts, units, or members, especially a motor vehicle having six cylinders.
- noun - a number
There are 3 letters in SIX: I S X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIX
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIX, to go: SIX?
Rearrange the letters in SIX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SIX
What's nearby SIX
Lookup in Wiki for SIX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIX"