Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONCEIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCEIT exist?
Definitions of CONCEIT in dictionaries:
- noun - feelings of excessive pride
- noun - an elaborate poetic image or a far-fetched comparison of very dissimilar things
- noun - a witty or ingenious turn of phrase
- noun - an artistic device or effect
- noun - the trait of being unduly vain and conceited
- A favorable and especially unduly high opinion of one’s own abilities or worth.
- An ingenious or witty turn of phrase or thought.
- A fanciful poetic image, especially an elaborate or exaggerated comparison.
- A poem or passage consisting of such an image.
- The result of intellectual activity; a thought or an opinion.
- A fanciful thought or idea.
- A fancy article; a knickknack.
- An extravagant, fanciful, and elaborate construction or structure: “An eccentric addition to the lobby is a life-size wooden horse, a 19th century conceit” (Mimi Sheraton).
- To take a fancy to.
- To understand; conceive.
- verb - to form a mental picture of
There are 7 letters in CONCEIT: C C E I N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCEIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCEIT plus a wildcard: CONCEIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCEIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCEIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.