Scrabble word: REDUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does REDUCTION exist?
Definitions of REDUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of decreasing or reducing something
- noun - any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen)
- noun - the act of reducing complexity
- The act or process of reducing.
- The result of reducing: a reduction in absenteeism.
- The amount by which something is lessened or diminished: a reduction of 12 percent in violent crime.
- The first meiotic division, in which the chromosome number is reduced.
- A decrease in positive valence or an increase in negative valence by the gaining of electrons.
- A reaction in which hydrogen is combined with a compound.
- A reaction in which oxygen is removed from a compound.
- The canceling of common factors in the numerator and denominator of a fraction.
- The converting of a fraction to its decimal equivalent.
- The converting of an expression or equation to its simplest form.
There are 9 letters in REDUCTION: C D E I N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REDUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REDUCTION plus a wildcard: REDUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REDUCTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REDUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.