Is REDUCTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REDUCTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of decreasing or reducing something
- noun - any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen)
- noun - the act of reducing complexity
- The act or process of reducing.
- The result of reducing: a reduction in absenteeism.
- The amount by which something is lessened or diminished: a reduction of 12 percent in violent crime.
- The first meiotic division, in which the chromosome number is reduced.
- A decrease in positive valence or an increase in negative valence by the gaining of electrons.
- A reaction in which hydrogen is combined with a compound.
- A reaction in which oxygen is removed from a compound.
- The canceling of common factors in the numerator and denominator of a fraction.
- The converting of a fraction to its decimal equivalent.
- The converting of an expression or equation to its simplest form.
There are 9 letters in REDUCTION: C D E I N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REDUCTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REDUCTION, to go: REDUCTION?
Rearrange the letters in REDUCTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of REDUCTION
8 letters out of REDUCTION
7 letters out of REDUCTION
6 letters out of REDUCTION
5 letters out of REDUCTION
4 letters out of REDUCTION
3 letters out of REDUCTION
2 letters out of REDUCTION
Contextual use of REDUCTION
Images for REDUCTION
What's nearby REDUCTION
Lookup in Wiki for REDUCTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REDUCTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REDUCTION"