Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUNTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTER exist?
Definitions of COUNTER in dictionaries:
- noun - table consisting of a horizontal surface over which business is transacted
- noun - game equipment (as a piece of wood, plastic, or ivory) used for keeping a count or reserving a space in various card or board games
- noun - a calculator that keeps a record of the number of times something happens
- noun - a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room
- noun - a person who counts things
- noun - a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- noun - (computer science) a register whose contents go through a regular series of states (usually states indicating consecutive integers)
- noun - a piece of leather forming the back of a shoe or boot
- noun - a return punch (especially by a boxer)
- verb - speak in response
- verb - act in advance of
- adj - indicating opposition or resistance
- adv - in the opposite direction
- One that is an opposite.
- A boxing blow given while receiving or parrying another.
- A fencing parry in which one foil follows the other in a circular fashion.
- A stiff piece of leather around the heel of a shoe.
- The portion of a ship’s stern extending from the water line to the extreme outward swell.
- The depression between the raised lines of a typeface.
- To meet or return (a blow) by another blow.
- To move or act in opposition to; oppose.
- To move, act, or respond so as to be in opposition.
- In a contrary manner or direction.
- To or toward an opposite or dissimilar course or outcome: a method running counter to traditional techniques.
- A piece, as of wood or ivory, used for keeping a count or a place.
- An imitation coin; a token.
- A piece of money.
- One that counts, especially an electronic or mechanical device that automatically counts occurrences or repetitions of phenomena or events.
- v - to be in contention or conflict with
There are 7 letters in COUNTER: C E N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTER plus a wildcard: COUNTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTER
- FileGreensboro sit-in counter.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Royalty Free Image of Reception counter
- FileBaiyun airport counter.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Sales counter wCorian top thermoformed edges 3Form front
- Organizing Kitchen counter Just The Right Things
- Royalty Free Image of Office Area With Reception counter
- ... leftmost end of the counter is marked Order collection point
- Reception counters Gallery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.