Scrabble word: CONSTRUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTRUE exist?
Definitions of CONSTRUE in dictionaries:
- verb - make sense of
- To adduce or explain the meaning of; interpret: construed my smile as assent.
- To analyze the structure of (a clause or sentence).
- To use syntactically: The noun fish can be construed as singular or plural.
- To translate, especially aloud.
- To analyze grammatical structure.
- To be subject to grammatical analysis.
There are 8 letters in CONSTRUE: C E N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSTRUE plus a wildcard: CONSTRUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTRUE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTRUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.