Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TONSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONSURE exist?
Definitions of TONSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the shaved crown of a monk's or priest's head
- noun - shaving the crown of the head by priests or members of a monastic order
- verb - shave the head of a newly inducted monk
- The act of shaving the head or part of the head, especially as a preliminary to becoming a priest or a member of a monastic order.
- The part of a monk’s or priest’s head that has been shaved.
- verb - to shave the head of
There are 7 letters in TONSURE: E N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONSURE plus a wildcard: TONSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONSURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TONSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.