Scrabble word: TONSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONSURE exist?
Definitions of TONSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the shaved crown of a monk's or priest's head
- noun - shaving the crown of the head by priests or members of a monastic order
- verb - shave the head of a newly inducted monk
- The act of shaving the head or part of the head, especially as a preliminary to becoming a priest or a member of a monastic order.
- The part of a monk’s or priest’s head that has been shaved.
- verb - to shave the head of