Scrabble word: SOUTHERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOUTHERN exist?
Definitions of SOUTHERN in dictionaries:
- adj - in or characteristic of a region of the United States south of (approximately) the Mason-Dixon line
- adj - situated in or oriented toward the south
- adj - situated in or coming from regions of the south
- adj - from the south
- Situated in, toward, or facing the south.
- Coming from the south: southern breezes.
- Native to or growing in the south.
- Often Southern.
- Being south of the equator.
- noun - a person living in the south
There are 8 letters in SOUTHERN: E H N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUTHERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOUTHERN plus a wildcard: SOUTHERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOUTHERN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOUTHERN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.