Scrabble word: NEUROTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEUROTIC exist?
Definitions of NEUROTIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from neurosis
- adj - characteristic of or affected by neurosis
- adj - affected with emotional disorder
- Of, relating to, derived from, or affected with a neurosis: a neurotic disorder; neurotic symptoms.
- Overanxious: neurotic about punctuality.
- A person suffering from a neurosis.
- A person prone to excessive anxiety and emotional upset.
- noun - one affected with a neurosis
There are 8 letters in NEUROTIC: C E I N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEUROTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEUROTIC plus a wildcard: NEUROTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEUROTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEUROTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.