Scrabble word: ROUTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUTINE exist?
Definitions of ROUTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- adj - found in the ordinary course of events
- A prescribed, detailed course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
- A set of customary and often mechanically performed procedures or activities.
- A set piece of entertainment, especially in a nightclub or theater.
- A particular kind of behavior or activity: She went into her hurt routine.
- A set of programming instructions designed to perform a specific, limited task.
- In accord with established procedure: a routine check of passports.
- Habitual; regular: made his routine trip to the store.
- Having no special quality; ordinary: a routine day.
- noun - a regular course of procedure