Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ROUTINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROUTINE exist?
Definitions of ROUTINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- adj - found in the ordinary course of events
- A prescribed, detailed course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
- A set of customary and often mechanically performed procedures or activities.
- A set piece of entertainment, especially in a nightclub or theater.
- A particular kind of behavior or activity: She went into her hurt routine.
- A set of programming instructions designed to perform a specific, limited task.
- In accord with established procedure: a routine check of passports.
- Habitual; regular: made his routine trip to the store.
- Having no special quality; ordinary: a routine day.
- n - a regular course of procedure
There are 7 letters in ROUTINE: E I N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROUTINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROUTINE plus a wildcard: ROUTINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROUTINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ROUTINE
- Getting into a routine
- . routine however is a bit better. We all need a simple routine ...
- routine ADETOKUNBOHRS BLOG
- Image of a Daily routine
- The Merry Mummy routines
- Ingls III Daily routines
- daily routines Esl Imaginarium
- Daily routine gcse-revision french everyday-life daily-routine ...
- Kids Pages - Daily routines Quiz
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.