Scrabble word: ERUPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERUPTION exist?
Definitions of ERUPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material
- noun - symptom consisting of a breaking out and becoming visible
- noun - (of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed)
- noun - a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - the emergence of a tooth as it breaks through the gum
- The act or process of erupting.
- An instance of erupting.
- A sudden, often violent outburst.
- An appearance of a rash or blemish on the skin.
- Such a rash or blemish.
- The emergence of a tooth through the gums.
- verb - to burst forth