Scrabble word: ERUPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERUPTION exist?
Definitions of ERUPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the sudden occurrence of a violent discharge of steam and volcanic material
- noun - symptom consisting of a breaking out and becoming visible
- noun - (of volcanos) pouring out fumes or lava (or a deposit so formed)
- noun - a sudden violent spontaneous occurrence (usually of some undesirable condition)
- noun - a sudden very loud noise
- noun - the emergence of a tooth as it breaks through the gum
- The act or process of erupting.
- An instance of erupting.
- A sudden, often violent outburst.
- An appearance of a rash or blemish on the skin.
- Such a rash or blemish.
- The emergence of a tooth through the gums.
- verb - to burst forth
There are 8 letters in ERUPTION: E I N O P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERUPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERUPTION plus a wildcard: ERUPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERUPTION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERUPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.