Scrabble word: POINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POINTER exist?
Definitions of POINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- noun - an indicator as on a dial
- noun - (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display
- noun - a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches
- One that directs, indicates, or points.
- A scale indicator on a watch, balance, or other measuring instrument.
- A long, tapered stick for indicating objects, as on a chart or blackboard.
- Any of a breed of hunting dogs that points game, typically having a smooth, short-haired coat that is usually white with black or brownish spots.
- A piece of advice; a suggestion.
- A piece of indicative information: interest rates and other pointers in the economic forecast.
- A word that gives the address of a core storage location.
- Either of the two stars in the Big Dipper that are aligned so as to point to Polaris.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger
There are 7 letters in POINTER: E I N O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POINTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POINTER plus a wildcard: POINTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POINTER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POINTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.