Scrabble word: POINTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does POINTER exist?
Definitions of POINTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a mark to indicate a direction or relation
- noun - an indicator as on a dial
- noun - (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display
- noun - a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches
- One that directs, indicates, or points.
- A scale indicator on a watch, balance, or other measuring instrument.
- A long, tapered stick for indicating objects, as on a chart or blackboard.
- Any of a breed of hunting dogs that points game, typically having a smooth, short-haired coat that is usually white with black or brownish spots.
- A piece of advice; a suggestion.
- A piece of indicative information: interest rates and other pointers in the economic forecast.
- A word that gives the address of a core storage location.
- Either of the two stars in the Big Dipper that are aligned so as to point to Polaris.
- verb - to indicate direction with the finger