Scrabble word: INPUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INPUT exist?
Definitions of INPUT in dictionaries:
- noun - signal going into an electronic system
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- noun - a component of production
- verb - enter (data or a program) into a computer
- Energy, work, or power used to drive a machine.
- Current, electromotive force, or power supplied to an electric circuit, network, or device.
- Information put into a communications system for transmission or into a computer system for processing.
- A position, terminal, or station at which input enters a system.
- Any of the items, including materials, equipment, and funds, required for production.
- The act of putting in; infusion: a steady input of fuel.
- An amount put in.
- Usage Problem.
- Contribution of information or a comment or viewpoint: a discussion with input from all members of the group.
- To enter (data or a program) into a computer.
- verb - to enter data into a computer
There are 5 letters in INPUT: I N P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INPUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INPUT plus a wildcard: INPUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INPUT
Images for INPUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.