Scrabble word: JOINTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINTURE exist?
Definitions of JOINTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) an estate secured to a prospective wife as a marriage settlement in lieu of a dower
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- An arrangement by which a man sets aside property to be used for the support of his wife after his death.
- The property so designated.
- The act of joining or the state of being joined.
- verb - to set aside property as an inheritance