Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOINTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOINTURE exist?
Definitions of JOINTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) an estate secured to a prospective wife as a marriage settlement in lieu of a dower
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- An arrangement by which a man sets aside property to be used for the support of his wife after his death.
- The property so designated.
- The act of joining or the state of being joined.
- v - to set aside property as an inheritance
There are 8 letters in JOINTURE: E I J N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOINTURE plus a wildcard: JOINTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOINTURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JOINTURE
- jointure fentre - Ecozza spcialiste en conomie
- The jointure
- FileNew Providence NJ Morris Union jointure Commission buildings.jpg ...
- Protge jointures en vinyle pour le Karate Shotokan. Nouveau modle ...
- Masse de jointure - PENSER ET CREER
- jointure - definition of jointure by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- jointure OS grid NJ2664 Geograph Britain and Ireland - photograph ...
- FileNew Providence NJ Morris Union jointure Commission 2.jpg ...
- Join the Tattoo School Today Articles Web
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.