Is JOINTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JOINTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) an estate secured to a prospective wife as a marriage settlement in lieu of a dower
- noun - the act of making or becoming a single unit
- An arrangement by which a man sets aside property to be used for the support of his wife after his death.
- The property so designated.
- The act of joining or the state of being joined.
- verb - to set aside property as an inheritance
There are 8 letters in JOINTURE: E I J N O R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JOINTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of JOINTURE, to go: JOINTURE?
Rearrange the letters in JOINTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of JOINTURE
7 letters out of JOINTURE
6 letters out of JOINTURE
5 letters out of JOINTURE
4 letters out of JOINTURE
3 letters out of JOINTURE
2 letters out of JOINTURE
Contextual use of JOINTURE
What's nearby JOINTURE
Lookup in Wiki for JOINTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JOINTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JOINTURE"