Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFUTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFUTER exist?
Definitions of CONFUTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a debater who refutes or disproves by offering contrary evidence or argument
- v - to prove to be false or erroneous
There are 8 letters in CONFUTER: C E F N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFUTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFUTER plus a wildcard: CONFUTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFUTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFUTER
- Wow I really had a great time drawing this I think its been the ...
- SciFi and Fantasy Art Woman between bad and good by Paul Bosch
- Cant sleep WiFi will eat me - Infocult Uncanny Informatics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.