Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTOR exist?
Definitions of INDUCTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device (typically a conducting coil) that introduces inductance into a circuit
- One that inducts, especially a device that functions by or introduces inductance into a circuit.
- v - to bring into military service
There are 8 letters in INDUCTOR: C D I N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTOR plus a wildcard: INDUCTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTOR
- Fileinductor.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- pass shelving low pass active inductor 1 active inductor 2
- ToroidalAnnular inductor - China Choke Coil Inductance
- Slope gap inductor for line harmonic current reduction - Astec ...
- SOLVED] Some inductor Calculations
- ... to come up with my own approximation of the inductor circuit symbol
- The Basics of inductor EEWeb
- FileToroidal inductor-with Fully Confined Magnetic B Field Three ...
- EET 155 Unit 4 Capacitors and inductors in AC Circuits
- PK0406-102K-UL 3L Radial- Low Current Peaking Coils
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.