Scrabble word: CONDUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDUIT exist?
Definitions of CONDUIT in dictionaries:
- noun - a passage (a pipe or tunnel) through which water or electric wires can pass
- A pipe or channel for conveying fluids, such as water.
- A tube or duct for enclosing electric wires or cable.
- A means by which something is transmitted: an arms dealer who served as a conduit for intelligence data.
- A fountain.
- noun - a channel or pipe for conveying fluids
There are 7 letters in CONDUIT: C D I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDUIT plus a wildcard: CONDUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDUIT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.