Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISCOUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCOUNT exist?
Definitions of DISCOUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- noun - interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
- noun - a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- noun - an amount or percentage deducted
- verb - bar from attention or consideration
- verb - give a reduction in price on
- To deduct or subtract from a cost or price.
- To purchase or sell (a bill, note, or other commercial paper) at a reduction equal to the amount of interest that will accumulate before it matures.
- To lend money on (a commercial paper not immediately payable) after deducting the interest.
- To sell or offer for sale at a reduced price.
- To reduce in quantity or value.
- To leave out of account as being untrustworthy or exaggerated; disregard: discount a rumor.
- To underestimate the significance or effectiveness of; minimize: took care not to discount his wife’s accomplishments.
- To regard with doubt or disbelief.
- To lend money after deduction of interest.
- A reduction from the full or standard amount of a price or debt.
- The interest deducted prior to purchasing, selling, or lending a commercial paper; the discount rate.
- Often used to modify another noun: a discount market; discount merchandise.
- verb - to reduce the price of
There are 8 letters in DISCOUNT: C D I N O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCOUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCOUNT plus a wildcard: DISCOUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCOUNT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCOUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.