Is DISCOUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISCOUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- noun - interest on an annual basis deducted in advance on a loan
- noun - a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- noun - an amount or percentage deducted
- verb - bar from attention or consideration
- verb - give a reduction in price on
- To deduct or subtract from a cost or price.
- To purchase or sell (a bill, note, or other commercial paper) at a reduction equal to the amount of interest that will accumulate before it matures.
- To lend money on (a commercial paper not immediately payable) after deducting the interest.
- To sell or offer for sale at a reduced price.
- To reduce in quantity or value.
- To leave out of account as being untrustworthy or exaggerated; disregard: discount a rumor.
- To underestimate the significance or effectiveness of; minimize: took care not to discount his wife’s accomplishments.
- To regard with doubt or disbelief.
- To lend money after deduction of interest.
- A reduction from the full or standard amount of a price or debt.
- The interest deducted prior to purchasing, selling, or lending a commercial paper; the discount rate.
- Often used to modify another noun: a discount market; discount merchandise.
- verb - to reduce the price of
There are 8 letters in DISCOUNT: C D I N O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCOUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISCOUNT, to go: DISCOUNT?
Rearrange the letters in DISCOUNT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DISCOUNT
7 letters out of DISCOUNT
6 letters out of DISCOUNT
5 letters out of DISCOUNT
4 letters out of DISCOUNT
3 letters out of DISCOUNT
2 letters out of DISCOUNT
Contextual use of DISCOUNT
What's nearby DISCOUNT
Lookup in Wiki for DISCOUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISCOUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISCOUNT"