Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCE exist?
Definitions of INDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to arise
- verb - cause to do
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - reason or establish by induction
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- To lead or move, as to a course of action, by influence or persuasion.
- To bring about or stimulate the occurrence of; cause: a drug used to induce labor.
- To infer by inductive reasoning.
- To produce (an electric current or a magnetic charge) by induction.
- To produce (radioactivity, for example) artificially by bombardment of a substance with neutrons, gamma rays, and other particles.
- To initiate or increase the production of (an enzyme or other protein) at the level of genetic transcription.
- v - to influence into doing something
There are 6 letters in INDUCE: C D E I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCE plus a wildcard: INDUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCE
- ... fall asleep easy She ate oatmeal with milk ...foods that induce sleep
- ... if you download our free report about all the ways to induce labor
- induce labor with this MP3 download - Pregnancy Downloads - induce ...
- How To Naturally induce Labor With These Simple Methods
- What is induced Labor
- induce some shadow sounds (08.29.11) dublab
- ... free guide that explains all the ways to induce labor naturally now
- LEARN HOW TO induce LABOR YOURSELF
- How to induce Labor with Acupressure eHow.com
- ... baby Then download our totally free guide about how to induce labor