Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCE exist?
Definitions of INDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to arise
- verb - cause to do
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - reason or establish by induction
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- To lead or move, as to a course of action, by influence or persuasion.
- To bring about or stimulate the occurrence of; cause: a drug used to induce labor.
- To infer by inductive reasoning.
- To produce (an electric current or a magnetic charge) by induction.
- To produce (radioactivity, for example) artificially by bombardment of a substance with neutrons, gamma rays, and other particles.
- To initiate or increase the production of (an enzyme or other protein) at the level of genetic transcription.
- verb - to influence into doing something
There are 6 letters in INDUCE: C D E I N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCE plus a wildcard: INDUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.