Scrabble word: INDUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCE exist?
Definitions of INDUCE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to arise
- verb - cause to do
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - reason or establish by induction
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- To lead or move, as to a course of action, by influence or persuasion.
- To bring about or stimulate the occurrence of; cause: a drug used to induce labor.
- To infer by inductive reasoning.
- To produce (an electric current or a magnetic charge) by induction.
- To produce (radioactivity, for example) artificially by bombardment of a substance with neutrons, gamma rays, and other particles.
- To initiate or increase the production of (an enzyme or other protein) at the level of genetic transcription.
- verb - to influence into doing something