Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCES exist?
Definitions of INDUCES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to arise
- verb - cause to do
- verb - cause to occur rapidly
- verb - reason or establish by induction
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- v - to influence into doing something
There are 7 letters in INDUCES: C D E I N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCES plus a wildcard: INDUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCES
- Enlightened Health and Wellness - Far Infrared Saunas and Natural ...
- ... Groundwater Pumping for Urban Water Supply induces Sinkholes
- ... the chemical dopamine induces both desire and dread say researchers
- Single-dose HIV DNA vaccine induces strong immune response in monkeys ...
- Morphine induces Desensitization of Insulin Receptor Signaling
- ... PKBAkt activation induces apoptosis and delays tumor growth
- Amphetamine induces apoptosis of medium spiny striatal projection ...
- Promotion of Stereotypes through the Traditional Publishing Industry
- Study Aspartame induces Lung And Liver Cancer
- Cartilage Tissue Engineering the Application of Nanomaterials and ...