Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUNCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUNCES exist?
Definitions of DUNCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a stupid person
- adj - a stupid person [n -S] : DUNCICAL, DUNCISH
There are 6 letters in DUNCES: C D E N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUNCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUNCES plus a wildcard: DUNCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUNCES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUNCES
- Confederacy of dunces
- Confederacy of dunces by John Kennedy Toole Midnight Voltage
- love these wheels with the covers and would be refinishing them like ...
- Pass the dunce cap please Life gets in the way
- Ethics dunces Joe Klein and Chris Matthews Ethics Alarms
- The Dynamighty No.4 A Confederacy Of dunces
- dunces and Dragons v1.0
- ... Confederacy of dunces opens Aug. 11 Atlanta INtown Paper
- - 6 - ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.