Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NUCLIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUCLIDE exist?
Definitions of NUCLIDE in dictionaries:
- A type of atom specified by its atomic number, atomic mass, and energy state, such as carbon 14.
- adj - a species of atom [n -S] : NUCLIDIC
There are 7 letters in NUCLIDE: C D E I L N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUCLIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUCLIDE plus a wildcard: NUCLIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUCLIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NUCLIDE
- Memorize the Elements with a catchy tune - Armchair General and ...
- Chart of nuclide (No.13)
- Chart of nuclide (No.6)
- Institut fr Kernchemie - Laser S p H E R e - Experiments ...
- DateinuclideMap stitched coulors changed.jpg Wikipedia
- Result of Pu nuclide analysis in the soil Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear ...
- Resurser Radioaktive isotoper og ioniserende strling [isotopkursus]
- Form for simple searches of the nuclide database
- RADIOACTIVE EQUILIBRIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.