Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LUCID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUCID exist?
Definitions of LUCID in dictionaries:
- adj - (of language) transparently clear
- adj - having a clear mind
- adj - capable of thinking and expressing yourself in a clear and consistent manner
- adj - transmitting light
- Easily understood; intelligible.
- Mentally sound; sane or rational.
- Translucent or transparent.
- adv - easily understood [adj] : LUCIDLY
There are 5 letters in LUCID: C D I L U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUCID plus a wildcard: LUCID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUCID
Images for LUCID
- lucid dream - Blog lucidipedia.com
- LG lucid 4G full specs leaked LTE for Verizons mid-range Android ...
- lucid Absinthe 750ml - SKU 1035265
- Incline Spirits and Cigars - Incline Village at Lake Tahoe - lucid
- lucid Absinthe Superieure
- lucid Absinthe Bottle
- Liquor Recommendation lucid Absinthe Suprieure Around Teh Table
- Talking Absinthe Getting To Know lucid Im No June Cleaver
- LG lucid Arrives in Verizon Stores for Tomorrows Launch Poses for ...
- lucid Dreams by DarinK on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.