Scrabble word: INTRODUCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does INTRODUCES exist?
Definitions of INTRODUCES in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to come to know personally
- verb - bring something new to an environment
- verb - introduce
- verb - bring in a new person or object into a familiar environment
- verb - bring in or establish in a new place or environment
- verb - put or introduce into something
- verb - bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
- verb - put before (a body)
- verb - furnish with a preface or introduction
- verb - be a precursor of
There are 10 letters in INTRODUCES: C D E I N O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INTRODUCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INTRODUCES plus a wildcard: INTRODUCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INTRODUCES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INTRODUCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.