Scrabble word: RUSTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUSTED exist?
Definitions of RUSTED in dictionaries:
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - having accumulated rust
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE
There are 6 letters in RUSTED: D E R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUSTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUSTED plus a wildcard: RUSTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUSTED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUSTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.