Scrabble word: CONSIDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSIDER exist?
Definitions of CONSIDER in dictionaries:
- verb - deem to be
- verb - give careful consideration to
- verb - take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- verb - show consideration for
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - look at attentively
- verb - look at carefully
- verb - regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem
- To think carefully about.
- To think or deem to be; regard as.
- To form an opinion about; judge: considers waste to be criminal.
- To take into account; bear in mind: Her success is not surprising if you consider her excellent training.
- To show consideration for: failed to consider the feelings of others.
- To esteem; regard.
- To think carefully; reflect: Give me time to consider.
- verb - to think about
There are 8 letters in CONSIDER: C D E I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSIDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSIDER plus a wildcard: CONSIDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSIDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSIDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.