Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DISCERN
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCERN exist?
Definitions of DISCERN in dictionaries:
- verb - detect with the senses
- To perceive with the eyes or intellect; detect.
- To recognize or comprehend mentally.
- To perceive differences.
- v - to become aware of through the senses
There are 7 letters in DISCERN: C D E I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCERN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCERN plus a wildcard: DISCERN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCERN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISCERN
- discern - Background
- John MacArthur Declared The First Ever discernmentalist Pope The ...
- seduo do cristianismo discernimento Cristo
- Aberystwyth Conference 2010 Exercised to discern
- How to discern Orthodoxy ( Part 36) For the Love of His Truth
- Enviar por e-mail BlogThis Compartilhar no Twitter Compartilhar no ...
- People often want to be able to discern the voice of God in their ...
- Sola Sisters How Do We discern Gods Will For Our Lives
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.